More than 63 millions viewers annually.
The busiest border in the world
- Viewers carry into the USA more than 26 billion dlls. annually
- 24 lanes of vehicular traffic in addition to pedestrian traffic
- More than 5 million consumers cross the border monthly.
- Average waiting time 2:30 hrs .
- 3rd largest Hispanic market after Los Angeles and New York
- 60% of consumers that cross the border live in Mexico.
- 10 mm LED electronic display , Dimensions 55 x 16 ft . ( 880 ft.2 )
- The sharpest quality and greater proximity to the audience.
- It is displayed to consumers coming from downtown and Zona Rio Tijuana.
- It is showed to visitors comming from the coast of Baja California.
- Visible to all traffic in general.
- Displays ads of 15, 20 and 30 seconds long.
- Advertising is transmitted 24/7
- Electronic display LED 's 20 mm dimensions 20 x 17 ft . ( 340 ft.2 )
- Visible to pedestrian traffic entering from USA.
- Completely visible to SENTRY lanes./li>
- Screen is shown to the "Ready Lane" lanes.
- Visible to general traffic .
- Displays ads of 15.20 and 30 seconds long.
- Advertisments are transmitted day and night 24/7
Zona Río (CECUT)
- HD LED electronic display 20 mm
- Dimensions 30 x 15 ft. (450 ft.2)
- Ability to display 4.4 trillion colors
- Uses RGB technology ( Red- Green -Blue )
- It show ads from 10, 15 and 20 seconds long.
- Advertising is transmitted 24/7.
- 175, 000 people pass through this roundabout daily.
- Located in the top comercial zone of Tijuana ( Paseo de los Heroes and Independence Blvd. )
- The purchasing power of the city of Tijuana is valued at five billion dollars.
MEX (664) 973-2200
USA (619) 575-3600